Context and Main Responsibilities
- Design, implement and coordinate product(s) development, according to the strategy and objectives.
- Architecture design of the platform.
- Management of the team (internal or external) allocated to the product.
- Technical monitoring of all solution components and in particular server-side components.
- Ensure the product roadmap in respect to deadlines, budget, scope, quality and performance
- Monitor market needs, to be updated on the new technologies and competitive technologies, always aiming to add value to the product.
- Know and consider the flow of the client's business and the environment / ecosystem where the product is inserted.
- Client Support (i.e. issues resolution).
- Support the commercial team in the sales process and push commercially the product.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience for the position
Academic, Technical and Market Profile
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Engineering or related
- ASP.NET (.NET Framework >= 4.0 )
- WS-* Standards;
- REST e JSON
- XML, XSLT
- SQL Server 2005 > 2014
- HTML, CSS
- iOS development
- Android Development
- Ability to analyze and manage technological projects
- Delivery Oriented
- Desire for deeply understanding Client's business
- Good relationship with Clients
- Strong autonomy and proactivity
- Ability to synthesizing and writing documents
- Good knowledge of English
- Total passion for his/her work
- Integration in a company with strong presence in the area of Web development and a major innovation component
- Participation in challenging projects of high complexity and innovation