Context and Main Responsibilities
- Placement in a product and or project software development area.
- Be updated on new Mobile technologies, always aiming to add value to the product/projects.
- Ensure interface between both Innovation and Product/Project Teams.
- Support Client development activity in Mobile area in IPad/IPhone.
- Support Design Team in interface and new usability means creation.
- Minimum 1 year in Mobile area software development in IPad/IPhone, or alternatively, experience in Android technology.
Academic, Technical and Market Profile
- Degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- Good knowledge of Mobile business and technology in general
- Good expertise in "cliente-side" solutions development
- objectiveC / XCode (iOS development) or, as alternative, Java / Eclipse (Android development)
- Preferred Knowledge:
- HTML, CSS
- XML, XSLT
- WS-* Standards
- Great ability to adapt to new technologies and products
- Delivery Oriented
- Desire for deeply understanding Client's business
- Good English knowledge
- Ability to synthesizing and writing documents
- Strong autonomy and proactivity
- Accountability, ability to work in a team
- Total passion for his/her work
- Integration in a company with strong presence in the area of Web development and a major innovation component
- Participation in challenging projects of high complexity and innovation